My Name is Yash and I am the founder of the company Zebidah.
We make unbelievable Ambipedal Designs, meaning our shoes have no left or right.
Our super comfortable, light-weight flats entirely adapt to your feet and make for your most personal shoe ever.
Our shoes are entirely made with 100% leather,and cotton fabrics. Our shoe is crated out of leather, stitched together with heavy duty cotton thread and some are even draped in different colors and patterns
Please check out our store, and tell us about how you like our shoe www.zebidah.com.
By the way Zebidah means Gift of God, So for every 5 shoe sales we pay for a child's meal for a whole Year.
Some 795 million people in the world do not have enough food to lead a healthy active life. That's about one in nine people on earth.
- The vast majority of the world's hungry people live in developing countries, where 12.9 percent of the population is undernourished.
- Asia is the continent with the most hungry people - two thirds of the total. The percentage in southern Asia has fallen in recent years but in western Asia it has increased slightly.
- Sub-Saharan Africa is the region with the highest prevalence (percentage of population) of hunger. One person in four there is undernourished.
- Poor nutrition causes nearly half (45%) of deaths in children under five - 3.1 million children each year.
- One out of six children -- roughly 100 million -- in developing countries is underweight.
- One in four of the world's children are stunted. In developing countries the proportion can rise to one in three.
- If women farmers had the same access to resources as men, the number of hungry in the world could be reduced by up to 150 million.
- 66 million primary school-age children attend classes hungry across the developing world, with 23 million in Africa alone.
- WFP calculates that US$3.2 billion is needed per year to reach all 66 million hungry school-age children.
Lets Create Smiles Together.